Thursday, 13 June 2013

Buried Life... Now What?

Since I started my buried life project I have learnt that I really like to travel and spend time with my family.  I think these are thing that come up a lot on my list. I think that these come up a lot because my family doesnt live in Winnipeg so I don't get to see them a lot.  The travel aspect comes up because I have always traveled lots.  My parents are both in the military so they travel a lot for work.  when my sister and I were younger we would either travel to stay with a relative while they were away or one of our relatives would come and stay with us here in Winnipeg.  Now that I have started my buried life list and accomplished two items on my list i plan on keeping my Instagram account for it up and running.  I also plan on adding more things to my list.  My hope is that while accomplishing things on my list I can help people accomplish things on their list.  I would really like to actually accomplish everything on my list and for every item i complete post a picture of me doing it on my Instagram account so that people who follow the account can keep up to date with where I am on my list.  The next list item I would like to accomplish is to help my mom see my grandma again.  I am currently starting to save my money so that I can buy plane tickets for my mom to go t Halifax to see my grandma next summer.  I hope that I can afford the plane tickets in time for her to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment