Monday, 25 February 2013
Future Thinking
I plan on using my blog to help me study and also to help me be recognized when i am applying for jobs. After high school I plan on going to the University of Winnipeg to obtain my Early Years Education degree. While studying there I will be continuing with my French studies so that i can teach in both French and English schools. My hope with this is that I can use my French language studies to help me obtain a job quicker. my dream place to work is out East in Prince Edward Island. Although it is a smaller province there is still a need for teachers. I would like to move out there because I am originally from Halifax and i used to spend my summers with my family in P.E.I. I hope that by continuing with this blog after high school i can use it to showcase my abilities as a student as well as a writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment