Monday, 4 March 2013

Pocket Shot

5 items I carry in my bag at all times:

Tea- I am a big tea drinker. I use it to calm myself down when I am stressed. I am always in a rush to get somewhere so tea is the perfect stress relief because I can carry it anywhere.

Emergency Bag- I always carry a small pouch with me that is filled with necessary items.  In the bag I have a sewing kit, hair stuff, band aids, and a lens cleaning cloth.  I carry these items as i never know when I will need them.

iPhone- My phone is never far away from me.  I carry it around everywhere with me.  I use my phone to keep my hectic life as organised as possible.

Phone Charger- Since I use my phone for everything sometimes the battery runs low.  To avoid this I always carry my charger with me so that my phone never dies.

Hand Lotion- In the winter my hands get super dry from the cold so I always carry my favourite rose hand lotion. This lotions has a calming rose scent to help keep me calmed down in stressful situations.




These items reveal that i am a very organised, busy and stressed person.  Most of the items are used for stress relief, or organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment