Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Me

Our fourth topic is me. For this topic we had to write a six word memoir about ourselves. I chose this memoir because I find it completely true. Dance has been the one stable thing in my life. I have been through lots of stuff in my life. Dance has always been there to save me from going home and facing it. The picture in the background of this memoir was taken by my good friend Chantal. I had her come and spend the day with me at my dance studio and take pictures of me. This picture is my favourite and I feel like it goes really well with the memoir.

For this picture I cropped it to make it a closer view as well as i added a filter to make it look like the picture was taken back stage at a performance. For this memoir I felt like punctuation was not needed during it.  So I chose to just put a period at the end so that the memoir doesn't just drift off at the end.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome picture! i love dance too, unfortunately im not in it anymore :(.. wish i was but i know exactly how you feel, dance was my everything, I still love it with my life.

    ReplyDelete