Today I was thinking about everything I have going on for the next few weeks. One main thing I have coming up is my yearly dance trip. On March 14 I am going to Minneapolis for 5 days to go to a dance competition. While I am in Minneapolis I will have the amazing opportunity to do some workshops with some of the dance companies in Minneapolis. The one workshop i am most excited for is the afternoon I get to spend at Circus Juventas. While I am there I will get to train on many different elements. This is not the first time I have been there to do workshops. In fact it will be my second time going. The last time I was there I was able to do training on the aerial silk as well as the aerial hoop.
Here are some of my favourite pictures from when i was at Circus Juventas 2 years ago.
I really like the photo mashup you made to go with this post!
ReplyDelete