Tuesday, 12 March 2013

My Past

Our seventh memoir topic was my past.  for this topic we could write anything about one event or a general memoir about our past.. I chose to include my mom and my sister in my memoir about my past because they were both very big parts of my past.  My family has not always had the easiest time getting to where we are now.  We had a lot of problems with my dad going away for work for long periods of time.  Eventually my parents got divorced.  It was by no means an easy divorce.  Even though we have had a very difficult time in the past we have learnt to grow from it and because of it we are stronger today.

I chose to put a period after the first two words of the memoir because it adds a pause to the memoir which makes it seem like I am stopping to think of how to properly describe our past.


No comments:

Post a Comment