Monday, 4 March 2013

My Night

Tonight I am spending my night making all of my packing lists and costume lists for my upcoming trip to Minneapolis.  When I travel I am very organised I print everything off and put one copy in my dance binder and one copy in my dance notebook.  I always make sure I have the competition schedule (colour coded to make life easier), the bus schedule so I know what time my teams bus is leaving at, and full detailed packing lists and costume lists.  Having all of this information takes many hours to prepare and organise.  I am constantly updating and revising all of my lists and such so that they are the most recent copies (although to save trees I don't print them out until the final copy is done).

Here is how my desk looks when i am getting ready for trips:


No comments:

Post a Comment