Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Confessions

Our next memoir topic was confessions.  This memoir was a place where we could unload our secret confessions and not be judges for it.  The memoir I wrote for it is completely true.  I find it very hard to trust people right away.  Some people because of this say that I am being distant or rude but in reality I am just protecting myself from being hurt again.

I chose to blur the edges of this picture because it adds more of a hallow and empty feeling to the picture.  For punctuation I chose to just simply put a period at the end of the memoir because there wasn't a underlying note to this memoir that needed to be pointed out with other punctuation.


2 comments:

  1. I really love the picture you paired with the memoir, it gave a whole new aspect to the picture. The message really stuck out in this pictre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one and I have a same feeling. I should spend long time to trust people. Anyway, it's nice.

    ReplyDelete