Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Blogging Field Trip! Yayyy!

First Comment:

http://lochswriting.blogspot.ca/2013/03/personal-addition-1.html?showComment=1366215270768#c5779668779413331348

The first comment I left was on Lochlan's blog.  I commented on his post about his tattoo.  I chose to comment on this post because my sister and I are going to get matching tattoos once I am 18.  I commented saying that I like how he was brave enough to get his tattoo somewhere that lots of people will see it.

Second Comment:

http://ileanaohlsson.blogspot.ca/2013/03/warming-up-spring-playlist.html?showComment=1366215764544#c8151695824200578411

The next comment I left was on Ileana's blog.  I commented on her post about her spring playlist.  I chose to comment on this post because I really like that she is sharing that part of her life with the people of the Internet.  I commented saying that I was scared to post about music myself...... which I am.

Third Comment:

http://stephaniezappia.blogspot.ca/2013/04/the-places-ive-been.html?showComment=1366217252245#c2893302796668567230

I also commented on Stephanie`s blog.  I commented on her post about travelling.  Growing up in a military family had its ups and downs. One of the ups was that i got to travel a lot in the summer.  I chose to comment on this post because I would love to travel to some of the places that she has been to. I commented talking about some of the places I have travelled to.

No comments:

Post a Comment