Monday, 8 April 2013
Weekends? What are those?
The other day I got asked what I do on the weekends. The truth is I don't do anything other than go to dance all day and work at my church. On Fridays I teach for two and a half hours then I go home and sleep because I am tired from teaching 2-6 year olds. On Saturdays I am at dance at 8:45 till 3:45. Although if I am being honest I don't get home till after 5 most Saturdays. When I get home on Saturdays I eat dinner and make sure my lesson plans are ready for Sunday School the next morning. Sundays I get up early and I either serve at my church at 8:30 or I finish getting ready to teach Sunday School. At 10 on Sunday mornings I am at church and my students are starting to arrive for class. I then spend the morning teaching kids about the bible. After church is done I either go back to dance or go home and do homework. Most weekends i go home quickly and then i go to dance. Sunday nights are spent washing dirty dance gear and doing homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you've got a lot of things on your plate! It's crazy how things can add up and take over your whole weekend, even if they don't seem like much. Who knew that 48 hours (more, actually!) could go by so fast?
ReplyDelete