Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Family

Our fifth memoir category was family. I chose to write about my dog because he has always been there for me. He plays nurse when I am sick and he makes a awesome cuddle buddy at night. I chose this picture of him because it shows how cute he is.

I edited this picture by adding a sepia filter to make the picture look older.  I chose to separate my memoir with a comma because it makes the second half seem like it was a thought that was being added on afterwards.  This punctuation I feel proves a point. Having the period at the end after the comma makes it feel more final and sure of itself.  

3 comments:

  1. I made a similar memoir saying that everyone comes second to my dog. I really enjoy this and can easily connect with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the six word memoirs that I made was about my first pet, who we recently had to put down. I have it under my family category as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pet is a bunny and she is four years old now. I love my bunny even though I can't see her everyday now.

    ReplyDelete