Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Hate

Our first memoir subject was hate. I chose to write this memoir because no matter how 'pretty' something is it always has a 'thorn'. I have learnt from personal experience that nothing is perfect, there is always something that will go wrong.

For this picture I chose to save my punctuation until the end because i feel that it made more of an impact with having a period at the end of the memoir.  I also chose to add a filter to this picture to make the flowers more blurred and also make them look older.  This effect also has an impact on the memoir as it makes the picture look like it is something from a memory.


1 comment:

  1. I love this post Bea! It reminds me of a quote,, "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses." Kind of the same concept. =]

    ReplyDelete